Friday, July 12, 2013

Knit Camp Day 1


Linda from OK gifted me today this beautiful yarn she handspun.  It brought tears to my eyes and I was without words.  It was her show and tell and when Meg asked her what she was going to knit with it, she said that a friend of hers had similar tastes on colors and patterns and had admired it.   She was going to gift it to her. She walked over to me and gave it to me.

I was over whelmed at such a wonderful treasure.  Tonight, I am fondling it and for a bit I am going to just admire it and squeeze it and pet it.

For next year, it will come back to camp as a finished object but for now, I am totally enjoying its beauty.  It was such a special gift and I just amazed that it is mine.

Thank You dear friend!

1 comment:

Terry Sailingknitter said...

Oh my! That was so sweet of Linda!!!
Thanks for all of the camp posts. I'm really hoping I'll make it next year - I'll be in the states then so it should be easier.