Friday, September 20, 2013

Are You Sitting Down?

Or rather, what are you doing reading this, you should be knitting!  Christmas is less than 100 days away.  Eeek!  I have some knitting to do!

On my list:

Two Stephen West Purl Ridge Cowls for the two ladies who I supervise at work.  I bought the yarn last  Spring at the Knitting Pipeline Retreat.



I had a crazy idea the other night to knit this sweater for my two great nieces, and for Miss Mona Lisa.  They would all look so darn cute in the same sweaters, I don't have the pattern or this colorway in yarn.


But, I do have it in this one.  Sonic Lavendar.



I really think Miss Mona Lisa needs Spud and Chloe on the Farm, but after seeing that she has a little farm set last weekend, I think I may save this for her for next year's birthday.



But definitely, she needs some Topsy Turvy knits for her Christmas this year.  And I am wondering if a  five year old is too old for one of the Topsy Turvy Dolls?



And before we even get to Christmas gift knitting, I want to knit the youngest great-niece and Mona Lisa a pre-Christmas sweater!  And a Fall sweater!

Perhaps rather than asking what are you doing reading this, I should ask/tell myself, what are you doing on the computer ?  Go go go knit something!

No comments: