Sunday, September 29, 2013

The Mailman Delivers!

I was so excited yesterday when I looked down on my step and saw a box that the mailman delivered.  I purposely ordered from Schoolhouse Press on Wednesday hoping that they would get my order out and it would be here by the weekend.  And they did!


My Unspun Icelandic came along with a pattern I ordered.


The pattern is not an immediate cast on, but one that I will save for later this winter.  But, the yarn, oh it was an almost immediate gauge swatch! And a quick cast on, well not a quick cast on because it takes a while to cast on 400+ stitches, but I did get my Stora Dimun Shawl, cast on.



Today, I'll knit a bit on it IF I get to the point on Miss Mona Lisa's daycare blanket and the Karma shawl done.  Thats the deal I have made with myself.  Gives me a little incentive to work on those two things, eh?!

No comments: