Friday, December 26, 2014

Celebrating All Week Long……...

We've been celebrating Christmas since last Monday when we were with Mona Lisa and her parents.  Yesterday, we spent Christmas with the Tall Guy's Mom, Sister and her family that are here in town, and Baby Boy B.

 Tomorrow, we are officially getting together with them again to include the other nieces that are not here in town.  We'll be celebrating for the first time at the new house (around 20 of us)  and the Tall Guy and I have been working like dogs all day to get ready, between shopping and putting a new rug down, setting up tables, making cookies and the last batch of peanut butter fudge for the year.

As much as I love celebrating, I'll be glad when tomorrow is over and I can start taking down the Christmas decorations and getting back to some sort of normal or also known as, I have another week off before I have to go back to work and I don't have to go anywhere or get out of my jammies until I absolutely have to.

In the meantime, I am going to post some pics of our time with Mona Lisa.  We just cannot get over how much she is talking now and how smart she seems to be for her age.  I am sure that the boys were not like that at her age.  The girl knows what a clementine is for crying out loud!  I have to give kudos to her parents as they are very much all about her and spending time with her.  We had a great time, even if she is very partial to Uncle Baby Boy B!








No comments: