Monday, December 22, 2014

Dinner in the Eiffel Tower - Part 2

The second try is so much better.  I am using my same Mad Tosh Merino Light in the Fragrant colorway on Size 8 needles.  I was really close to using something else, but after a bit of time out, I decided to give it a whirl, and I am so glad I did.


Almost immediately, the holes opened up  and I am just loving this pattern.


Even the pesky lattice piece has become so much easier to execute (as it should after doing it three times) on my second attempt.   I will still add some length to it and when we get back from Iowa in a couple of days, I'll probably add some stitches to it and will need to figure out how/when to do that.


I am just so please with the outcome on my second attempt, sometimes you just have to try it again!

No comments: