Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Day 364

Only one more day left in the year.  Over on Facebook, I have been posting a daily pic since the first day of 2014.  Always the pic must have something positive going on.  And I think I have accomplished that.  I am not sure what tomorrow's will be, maybe as the year started, in my jammies, sitting in my favorite chair and knitting.

Today, I was invited to a new knitter friend's house for brunch and a morning of knitting.  What fun!  And it came with surprises.


She gifted me a set of mittens that were made from wool sweaters and felted.  This is the top side.


This is the bottom side.  And they are lined with fleece.  How cool is that?!


Afterwards, I ran out to Knit 4 Together and was able to get one more skein of the blue yarn to finish the baby afghan.  With a bit of luck, I'll have it done tonight and can block it tomorrow and let it dry for a couple of days and then get it over to sisinlaw so she can wrap.


I have to say I am going to be relieved to not have to post a pic after tomorrow.  It can be a bit of a pressure finding just the right spot to take the pic and not duplicate any other pictures.  But, it also has been quite a bit of fun, seeing others remark on the pic and like it.  Just call me Sally Field!

No comments: