Saturday, December 27, 2014

It's A Wrap!

 We had our final celebration all day long.  It was our first big celebration, not just in the new house, but really forever.  Because our old house just was not conducive to all day celebrating, we have had quick meals and gift swaps, but nothing where family could come and stay all day and enjoy each other's company.  It was just a really nice day with no major meltdowns.



I've sent all the homemade stuff home with everyone who came, so all I have left is some store bought candies and they are going to get bagged up and sent with the Tall Guy to work when he goes back at the end of the week.  In the meantime, I've had a last bit of cheesy potatoes and yummy corn casserole and it is official, of waking up tomorrow, that it is back to a healthier eating style.  I've been messing around for more than a month now, and it is best to get into the swing of things, now rather than later.

2015 truly is going to be the year of getting back to a reasonable weight for my age, knitting some spectacular sweaters and enjoying all of the things that life has to bring!  I am looking forward to it.


No comments: