Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The Seventh Day of Christmas Vacation

Did not go as planned.  First of all, I was going to spend the day knitting out at Knit 4 Together, but that didn't happen.  On the continuing saga of the newly remodeled bathroom.  This is how most of the day was spent, while they fixed my diverter in the shower/tub, but not all the way.  They will have to come back yet again next week, because the piece they put over the hole is chrome and not brushed like the rest of the fixtures.  This has been quite the project and at this point, it's just not as much fun as it once was.  Actually, I'm ambivalent about it right now.  The room needs something to make it wow, I'm just not sure and not into it! 

What I can say, is thank goodness, I decided to wait on the kitchen remodel.  Although, it desparately needs it, I'm just not ready to commit on it.



I'm working on the sleeves of "the sweater".  I really am hoping to do some marathon knitting on it tonight, because frankly, I'm tired of knitting on it.  Last night, I did the hem.  As you can tell from this pic the green really flips up.  The plan is when I finish the sleeves, is to go back and rip that green out and end it with the hot pink being the hem, or add some more green so when the green flips back that it flips back and you see green.



The last few nights there has been absolutely nothing worth watchin/listenin to while knitting, so I've been watching Netflix Instant from my lap top.  Sure, it's a smaller screen and the volume sometimes has to be turned up all the way, but there have been a couple of Mommy movies that I have had a hoot watchin...while knitting of course~~

From Prada to Nada
Blue Crush 2
Why Did I Get Married Too?

No comments: