Sunday, December 11, 2011

You Know The Drill

It's Sunday.  It's a new week.  I have an agenda/list albeit it is in my head at the moment.

I went to Weight Watchers yesterday.  They rolled out the new 2012 program.  I have committed myself to lose during the holiday season.  I am also giving myself a month from today to see some weight loss and some changes in my exercise program.  If after a month I have not changed my ways, I am not paying WW anymore $. It will be time to reassess.

The Tall Guy is putting the finishing touches on the bathroom downstairs today, painting the walls that are still blank.  Then in a week or so, he will put up a coat rack down the outside walls so we can hang towels there to dry.  I saw that idea on Pinterest and thought it would be a good way to get rid of a towel rack that is taking up room in front of my sewing machine that I would like to ge to.

I'm excited to get the bathroom downstairs done too.  I'm moving the make up and hair stuff to the bathroom down there from the bedroom too.  The bedroom is a spring project, but I am trying to get a head start on it and de-clutter through the winter when I get a chance.

After the painting, the Tall Guy is moving upstairs this afternoon to that bathroom to finish up the light switches and outlet covers.  I've already started this morning in both bathrooms putting things in the cabinets and drawers.  I bought a shower curtain and other cool stuff for the upstairs bathroom.  Once we get it all together, I'll post pics of both bathrooms.

The real plan for today was to clean the upstairs and put my tree up, we'll see if I get that done or just the other decorations.  I've also got some work to do for the real job, but may leave that until tonight. 

It's the beginning of the week and time to jump in.

No comments: