Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Wednesday Websites

I have probably posted this before, but I have to tell you about what I did tonight.  I belong to the Planet Purl email list.  Earlier this week, Beth sent a note out letting us know about a video chat that she was doing with Connie Chang Chinchio.  I know the name from some patterns that I like that Connie has designed for Interweave Knits.  I have never really taken advantage of the video chats with Beth, but since there really isn't anything on Wednesday nights that I want to watch, I decided to tune in.

It was a fantastic chat.  Beth showed some of the patterns from Connie's new book "Textured Stitches"  Can you say I am ordering the book for me???  The first six cardigans we saw tonight are perfect for my work wardrobe.  Enough stockinette and texture to keep it interesting.  The next four we saw were okay, but not my faves.  Then the last six were accessories.  I could see myself knitting some of those!  So I am off to order the book for me!

I'll check back in with Beth over on Planet Purl for her happy hours real soon.

In the meantime, check out these websites:
http://planetpurl.com/planetpurl/search.htm
http://www.conniechangchinchio.com/blog/

No comments: