Saturday, December 29, 2012

A Little Facebook

A friend over on Facebook, posted this little saying and I oh so believe it.

When a grandchild is born so is a grandma!

We had a great quick trip to Iowa.  It made me even more resolved to be closer to them in the coming years.  Unfortunately, I doubt that it is is the near future, but one never knows.

I did a little last minute knitting for Mona Lisa the day before we went.  Both items were a bust, but it was fun at the time.  The mittens were too big and the hat, well as you can see, cannot definitely be worn for warmth.


Mona Lisa was not impressed.  But I was with her other Grandma putting on this other sweater I knit for her before she was born.  It finally fits!


I got to help with bath time which was such fun.  It has been quite a few years since I did that.  She loves her bath time.

When I got home, there was a couple of packages waiting for me.  One I can't show because I don't want to spoil the surprise for a friend of mine, the other for me.  I could just not pass these stitch markers up to add to my collection of stitch markers.


One can never have enough scarves or stitch markers can one?

No comments: