Monday, December 24, 2012

On The Final Day of Getting Ready For Christmas

Everything that can be done is done.  My final knit for Christmas is this little hat from Tilli Tomas yarn.  It is for Baby Bella, who is not yet born yet, but will be to my niece and her husband around March.  If we see them tomorrow, I will give it to her.  If not it will be part of her shower present the end of January.


In between Mona Lisa's spring wardrobe, I am knitting on Baby Bella's blankie for the shower.  I have just a little more than a month to get it done.  This is going to be a great project for Knit Nights and Saturdays at the shop.

It is out of my new fave yarn for babies, Cascade Yarns Pacific.  I knit Mona Lisa's out of the same pink color.  This was a tough decision to pick out the pattern.  I had originally planned one from 60 More Quick Baby Knits book, but after looking at it really was not going to be very practical with little baby fingers.

I opted for the Constant Baby Blanket, I found on Ravelry.  I think it will be pretty with the colors I had previously picked out.

 I've got just a few more presents to wrap and then I'll just kick back and enjoy this Christmas Eve.


Merry Christmas Eve to you all and I hope Santa brings you loads of yarn and knitting books!


No comments: