Saturday, January 03, 2015

The Problem With The New Year

is those pesky goals and/or resolutions.  I say I don't make them, but lets face it I do.  You can call them whatever you want, but it still comes down to expectations that I have for myself.

I have those typical ones…lose weight, be more active, get to work on time, take lunch everyday, be more optimistic/less negative at work, spend less time on the computer and more time knitting which will result in a weight loss because I'll be knitting and who wants to eat and knit at the same time, you get the jist of it.

I have a couple of odd ones too, I'd like to brush up on my French and learn to play euchre again.  I've loved french for most of my teen and adult life and would love to go back to France one day.  I would also like to be able to play euchre with Baby Boy A's inlaws (they love to play games when we are there and I'd like to at least appear like I know what I am doing and think it is a good thing if they have me for a partner).

Then there is the knitting goals.

 Simply put use yarn that is in the Yarn Room, I have some great yarns = STASH
 Finish what is on needles = WIPS

Ah ha, STASH and WIPS, that sounds like a really good blog post for tomorrow the beginning of the new week!  Wonder what google will say about that?

No comments: