Sunday, March 29, 2015

How I Spent My Sunday!

I had great plans this morning when I woke up realllllly early. I made my list.  I stacked three yarns up.


And made a list.  Then it rained.  Then I started watching baseball under my comfy warm blanket.  Before I knew it I was taking a nap.  I must have needed it because I woke up, don't have a clue who won the game, and it was dinner time.

At the end of the day, I got some of my list done, but no satisfactory knitting.  I knitted a bit on the top yarn and have decided that it is just not meant to be what I originally intended it to be.  I started the second skein pictured above, but am not really ready to commit to it yet, too many other things on the needles that need to be finished first.  The bottom one needs to be swatched.  I'll leave it for another day.  I'm tired, time to get some sleep before the new week starts at it again.


No comments: