Thursday, March 05, 2015

I Love Cool Mail

And I am so hoping that the stuff I bought from Fringe comes tomorrow by the US Mailman.  But, in the meantime, I signed up for the Mass Ave email list last weekend when we were over there shopping.  This was today's picture.  Aren't they just too dang cute?!  Unfortunately, I think they are selling out fast, but I think I'll put them on a list somewhere should I happen upon them in person.


What am I working on right now?  Remember the special color way for Roving Indiana from Lorna's Laces that I bought over at Nomad Yarns last Friday?


Just by liking their page on Facebook, it led me to a code to download the free pattern Addicted to Pi.  I cast on mine a couple of nights ago, just intending on using it as a gauge swatch.  I'm having some fun with it and planning on taking it to work on in Iowa this weekend.


It's kind of addictive - no pun intended.

No comments: