Friday, March 27, 2015

Prayer Shawl Update

Ok, so not the greatest picture, but I hope this conveys to you just how many prayer shawls were sitting there yesterday waiting to be blessed.  Can you believe it?  I am just amazed at the output of this group!  


I wish I could adequately blog about how it feels after leaving the Hospice Home on these Thursdays.  Maybe the sunny skies yesterday helped, but I think it is mostly the camaraderie of this group of knitters and crocheters.  The room is just bursting with 20-30 women from all points in life, enjoying scones and coffee, praying, talking, knitting, crocheting, laughing, sharing patterns and ideas, learning about the Hospice Home.

New friendships are being made.  Old friendships becoming stronger.  All through a common thread, using our talents and love of the needle to create something for others as they journey beyond.

How much better can it get!

No comments: