Friday, July 29, 2005

Don't let this be your last issue it read. I got my Vogue Fall Knitting Mag today. It is thick. But worth renewing another year? Not so sure. I love coming home and finding a new knitting mag on the table. But then I am quickly disappointed in the contents. Wouldn't it be better if I just looked at it when it comes out at Barnes and Noble and see if it is really worth having. When I say worht having I mean, is there more than one sweater in it that I would like to knit?

There was a really neat ad for what looked to be new yarn from Trendsetter. It might be worth investigating, but I could have learned that just from looking at the magazine. And when I have the magazine, I feel the compulsion to keep it, just in case I might change my mind some day, or someone mentions on a list or blog, the issue in regards to something they made and then I beat myself up cause I don't have it. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

No comments: