Thursday, July 14, 2005


I am having some fun with this one. It is almost at the first 6 inch mark where I get to start doing some cables. The Dale Sisik yarn is so soft, almost as good as the cashmere that the pattern calls for. I didn't think it was possible to have it done before SMW (not that I am going to wear it, it just was a goal of mine to complete at least one prior SMW purchase project before the next opportunity comes around), but the way it has been going I might just make it. However, the Incredible poncho has not seen the light of day since I started this project.


This is what happens when the knitting is in the basket and the yarn is in the bag, and you think that you are ready to go out the back door!! What did I do, well, I stood there and knitted it until it was close to the back, but of course!

No comments: