Friday, July 22, 2005

I am still around. I have just had a very busy week. I am going to spend the weekend inside, cleaning, cooking (preparing for the WW week ahead), sorting through my knitting, reading Harry Potter #4 (yes I am that far behind) and getting ready for the lia sophia kick - off of the new catalog on Monday night.

Last night was Knit Night over at Ewe-nique Yarns. I bought a ball of the new Opal Sock yarn, some needles just because they were caribe blue and lime green and Judy Pascale garter shawlette pattern. Hopefully, I can show you some pics this weekend. I did not buy yarn for the shawlette pattern, I almost did, but remembered that I bought Koigu for some sox last year at SMW. I was going to knit the Broadripple sox so I had three and guess what I have enough to make the shawlette out of it. I think that is what I will do.

So many want tos, so little time tos.

No comments: