Monday, December 16, 2013

5 Days


What, yesterday, Penny you told me we had 10 days until Christmas, now you are telling me we have five days?!  What the heck is going on?  Well, you can relax a bit, but not a lot!  Counting today, I have  five days of work and then.....I have two whole weeks off.  Two whole weeks!  I am already making a list of all things I need/want to do while off from work.

Jeans Shopping
Pants Shopping
Coat Shopping
Heck, I think I'll take a whole day and just go shopping for ME!
Hemming my last pair of Lee Jeans that fit that don't have spandex in them, have I told you I hate spandex in jeans and that is the only way my fave style is being sold?!
Repairing some split seams in a couple of turtlenecks (sewing machine required)
Knitting just for me, anything I want to knit just for me
And absolutely no checking emails for work (well maybe just the ones where I clear the unwanted emails so I don't have 2400 emails looking at me when I go back to work)

I can hardly contain myself, I am so looking forward to those two weeks!  

In the meantime, I have found some really cute things that I want to maybe put on the list for next year's pre-Christmas way in advance Christmas knitting.  Wouldn't these be fun to decorate with next year?



http://www.redheart.com/free-patterns/snowman-jar-cozy?crlt.pid=camp.ucKF7cofqFvY&utm_source=pinterest


http://www.yarnspirations.com/assets/files/pattern-files/pdf/Lily_SugarnCreamweb178_kn_tree.en_US.pdf


http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/christmas-lights-2


No comments: