Saturday, December 21, 2013

It Begins!

Today, amongst a bit of freezing rain, we started the first of three Christmas celebrations and today is the first day of Winter.  And it was the first day of my two weeks off.  I have so much planned for the time off and I am sure I am going to turn around and I'll be whining about going back to work.  But, until then I am going to enjoy myself by knitting, shopping for ME, a little sewing and somewhere in there I'll find the time to do a bit of cleaning.

I am doing some knitting for Christmas, but only one is really part of a Christmas present for Mona Lisa's Mom - Gaptastic.  Nice thing, we aren't going there until Thursday, so I have plenty of time to finish it.



I am also still knitting on this Lang Sweater for Mona Lisa, but it really isn't for a Christmas present (she has plenty of gifts under the tree). 


Nor is the outfit that I ordered to go under it for her.  Both of them can be for later this Winter, since it appears by the forecast that it is going to be a long one.

I am really anxious to get these two knitting projects done, so I can get back to knitting for myself.  I have some great sweaters that I am dyeing to be knitting.  Even though it is the start of Winter and the holiday celebrations, I am ready to update my style, get back on track eating healthier and getting a little exercise.  Summer will be here before we know it!


No comments: