Thursday, December 26, 2013

I Think We Need More Bags

All this and more need to go into bags to go into the car for our trip to Iowa.  


But, I gave it the college try and it worked quite well.  These are just the Christmas presents sans two.  I am thinking Miss Mona Lisa has enough to open and may save two of the puzzles for her birthday in July, maybe.


Right now, I am trying to figure out if I should take the big knitting bag (on the right) or the smaller one on the left.  The big one doesn't get to go to the shop too often, because on a Thursday night it can be a little cramped.  But for a two day trip, you never know when you might need a bit more knitting!


I am making some great progress on Miss Mona Lisa's Lang Wrap Around Sweater.  The fronts and back are all done and I have just cast on the little sleeves.  I am hoping that when I get home on Saturday, that I will be able to start sewing this one up and call it completed.  I am saving this one for Valentines Day (even though it isn't red) to go with a navy pair of ruffled pants and peachy top to go with.

It will be nice to get this one finished so I can start on a baby blanket that needs to be done by mid January for a baby shower. And I really want to be knitting for me again!


1 comment:

Kristen Rettig said...

Isn't knitting in the car the best? Have a good visit!