Sunday, December 29, 2013

Holiday Pictures

I love holiday pictures of family.  This is the last of the celebrating of Christmas 2013.  Tomorrow, it is back to posting about knitting and planning knitting for a new year and where I am going with it.  Until then, this is our Christmas in a nutshell.

My niece and her husband along with their daughter, Bella posed for this picture Christmas night.  My niece makes these cool tutus and hair thingies.  And because she loves being a mom for her first Christmas (the doctors did not think she would ever be a mom), she made matching outfits for her and her daughter.


Last year, Miss Mona Lisa had one that my niece made for her.


What a difference a year makes!


We had so much fun with her this past weekend.  She is starting to say little words, the one she knows the most is No.


She is much loved and we are so blessed.



Did I mention how smart she is?


Christmas, isn't this what it is all about?!

No comments: