Thursday, August 22, 2013

Baby Shower at the Knit Shop

Last Spring, you may remember I was knitting on a couple of stealth projects.  Both of them were heart blocks for surprise afghans.  One was for Meg's afghan for Knit Camp.  The other was for Erin's baby afghan at the knit shop.



Tonight, we had a baby shower and gave her the afghan that we all had knitted blocks for.  I think she really liked it.  Mine was the heart block on top.


I was amazed at the finishing of the afghan.  Jalayne, sewer up of knitting things extraordinaire, sewed all of the blocks together.  I am sure glad she did, if it were me, the baby would be lucky to get it by his wedding.


The afghan was knitted out of Pacific Worsted in green, purple and light gray.  It is so squishy soft.  Just perfect for cuddling up with mother and son!

No comments: