Thursday, August 08, 2013

Double Dose

I'm sorry but I have to share a website with you today, even though it is Thursday and even though I have talked about it more than once in the past.

Chic Knits

So many want to pronounce it Chick Knits, but I read somewhere that Bonne Marie pronounces it Chic   Knits.  Which makes so much sense to me, since I truly believe her designs are all so chic.

Years ago, I knit my first one the Chic Cami and I have to say again it was the best fitting knit I have ever done.  Even though, I knitted it out of a much finer yarn, I just loved the shaping.  More than once,  knit buddy Linda and I have commented on how Bonne Marie just gets the whole shaping thing.  Her sweaters are just spot on.  And I have used that shaping more than once on other designs from other people.




She has a brand new design out and I think I have the perfect yarn for it, some Arroya that I purchased last February when we were up in Lake Geneva for our winter knitting trip.  The Arroya started to be a Heidi Kirrmaier design and then one from Mel, but I think it may just work for Bonne Marie's new Elizabeth card.  Head on over there and check it out along with any of her designs, I am telling you, you won't be disappointed.




No comments: