Saturday, August 10, 2013

Things Sure Are Different

when there is a baby and a large dog in the house,
when you have 9 adults, 1 baby, a one year old and a large dog in the house.
I am not complaining, I love having a houseful, I just really dislike my small house.

First I have to shove everything in a corner, I haul stuff downstairs, in closets, in drawers, move furniture to other rooms right after Miss Mona Lisa wakes up, bring chairs in from the porch, add leaves to the table....then when everyone leaves you have to put it all back.


Our living room becomes the play room and everyone is forced to sit on top of everyone else after they eat.  There is no room to get away from anyone...


So after a super fantastic weekend,  the consensus here at Chez... is we are actively going to start looking for a new house.  Which for both the Tall Guy and I, we have to start thinking about what it is going to be like to have a house payment again.  Because once we find the "perfect" house, we will come back and do the much needed remodeling that the current Chez using strictly sweat equity.  Then put ours up for sale or rent it.  In my mind, that will take sometime, probably in the new year or spring of 2014.

It's going to be a lot of work and other things, but I'm kind of excited about it all.  It will be so nice to be able to have lots of family together all at one time!  Now, the hunt begins, it may be a little hard to find just what we are looking for!  Stay tuned.






No comments: